New episodes of Fast Cost are recorded Monday via Thursday and once more on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favourite podcast participant to ensure new episodes are delivered as quickly as they’re obtainable.
Tales we talk about on this episode (with hyperlinks):
- Tesla launches CCS adapter for $250, enabling drivers to entry public chargers
- The world’s first Tesla photo voltaic neighborhood is turning into actuality
- China has a brand new Tesla clone, and it begins at simply $26,000
- Jaguar Land Rover changing Halewood manufacturing unit to construct EVs, saving the manufacturing unit’s destiny
- Volvo’s all-electric EX90 will exchange XC90 SUV and embrace a LiDAR-powered ‘invisible defend of security’
- GM pushing 7 new EPA requirements that might transfer US towards mass EV adoption
- EVgo expands Plug and Cost capabilities to EVs past GMs Ultium Cost 360 community together with Ford, Polestar
Pay attention & Subscribe:
Share your ideas!
Drop us a line at [email protected] You may also fee us in Apple Podcasts or advocate us in Overcast to assist extra individuals uncover the present!
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for unique movies and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re studying Electrek— specialists who break information about Tesla, electrical automobiles, and inexperienced power, day after day. Make sure to take a look at our homepage for all the newest information, and comply with Electrek on Twitter, Fb, and LinkedIn to remain within the loop. Don’t know the place to start out? Try our YouTube channel for the newest opinions.